Thursday 15 November 2012

Hartlepool shoot


This was my very first shoot but I forgot to post it


   1.       Misfire
   2.       I like this because it’s taken from an interesting angle and there’s a lot of interesting parts in the frame
   3.       Same as No. 2
   4.       I needed to be zoomed in a bit more so the sky isn’t in the frame 
   5.       Not the best view point.
   6.       Nice view point and camera height but it’s under exposed
   7.       Same as No. 6
   8.       Same as No.7  but this one is correctly exposed
   9.       Same as No.8
  10.   Correctly exposed version No. 6
  11.   This is my favourite picture because the low view point shows some interesting features on the ground
  12.   I like this picture because the door represents the state of the area that I was shooting in (not so good)
  13.   I think this is alright but I prefer No. 12 

  
   Printed negs: 

      I took this picture because I thought it represented the state of the area of Hartlepool that I was in at the time. I like it as a picture as well because there is loads of detail around the door and the view point that I took it from add perspective that gives it more of an abstract look.

I    



      


      I like this picture because of its symmetry that helps to draw you into the centre of the picture. This effect is also helped by the cobbled line that travels up to the centre of the picture. I also like the detail in the brick work, I think this was helped by the angle of the sun which defined the cement that’s in-between the bricks.

   
This is one of my favourites that I didn't print:





      This is one of my favourites because the low view point allows you to see the drain and the metal cover in more detail and it’s completely different to everything else on the film.




No comments:

Post a Comment