Thursday 15 November 2012

Final designs

Final Designs

On this page I have my best ideas from the development stages that I have done, and I am hoping to narrow them down into one from here by comparing them.


I think this one looks the best in terms of the images used, i.e. the composition, exposure and focus etc, but it’s not so strong with the theme, the thing that links the pictures together. Despite the weak point of the design I think it’s one of the strongest of the four that I have, purely because of the pictures within it are the best I have.   

















I have brought this set into the equation because the pictures were linked perfectly which makes up for the fact that it didn't include my best pictures. I appreciate that the link between the pictures is important but I think that the quality of the picture is a higher priority when it comes to evaluating sets.  








Looking at this set I know that I won’t use it because it doesn’t stack up against the other two in any of my criteria. The main aspect which disappointed me was the difference of tones in the pictures on the left compared to the right. 












I think this is a strong set because all the pictures are good and the pictures are linked well by the theme of side streets but I don’t think that it’s good enough to warrant its use as the final set.






I think I have developed some good ideas in this stage of my research but my favourite and the one I will be producing as my final set is the groups set (the top one). I chose it because it was my favourite from the start and I think it’s the best set to represent me, the theme and my interpretation of street photography.







No comments:

Post a Comment