Thursday 15 November 2012

Durham Shoot

 Durham Shoot:

    
 1.       Won’t use this one because the guy is blurry because I set the shutter speed too slow.
       2.       Under exposed
       3.       I think this is one of my better pictures from the film because the composition delivers a message
       4.       Misfire
       5.       I tried this one from my side but it came out blurry because I pre-set my camera incorrectly.
       6.       I like this one because of the architecture which adds to  the overall picture considerably. I also like how the light coloured paving stones lead your eye up the picture
       7.       Out of focus
       8.       Not going to use this one because there’s nothing really going on that would make a good street picture
       9.       Would have been good if it was in focus
     10.   It’s a bit over crowded
     11.   Too wonky
     12.   I like how the guy has become a silhouette which is because the camera has metered for the sky  but I don’t like the composition
     13.   Decent picture. I  like the reflection in the mirror but it does draw you away from the guy on the right hand side
     14.   I mistimed the shot so I won’t use this picture.
     15.   The picture is blurred
     16.   I took this picture because the street was dead and the birds were walking around on the ground which looked weird
     17.   I like the architecture again in this one but I think the guy is too small
     18.   I like this one because the lady was stood motionless for at least 10 minutes
     19.   Not a very good composition
     20.   I like this one but it’s nothing  to do with street photography
     21.   Same as No. 20
     22.   Same as No. 21
     23.   I like this one because I waited unlit the person was under the signpost which I think had a good effect.
     24.   Too uneven
     25.   I like this one because the composition is good.

   
    Printed negs: 

      Taking this picture was really strange because she was stood there looking through the window for at least 15 minutes and there wasn’t anything particularly interesting in the building. Even though I had all the time in the world to take the picture I still managed to take a blurred picture which was quite an achievement! I still think it’s a decent picture despite this because all the important parts are in the frame, i.e. the edges of the window and the window shutter and all of her body.





    

      I took this picture because the two people were stood on their own even though the high-street was really busy which appeared strange. I was lucky because they were stood next to a signpost which was a nice something else that benefited the picture. To improve this picture I needed to aim the camera a bit to the left so I would get the tip of the signpost in the frame. I should have moved to the left a bit more as well because that would stop the signpost from looking like it’s coming out of the lady’s head. 



No comments:

Post a Comment